I'm back! And it is safe to say this weekend was A-MAZING! You know how people say a picture is worth a thousand words? Here's about a million and one words :) and Thank you for all the birthday wishes to my friend! She loved them :)
It's Thursday! Where in the world did this week just go? (not like I'm complaining, AT ALL). Here goes nothing!
- Preceding to go to spin class, quite proud of myself for being extra early, when low and behold I realize my shirt is on inside out. So what do I do in the middle of class? No, not get up and go switch it in the bathroom like a sane person. I try and switch it while we are riding. Needless to say, that didn't work out so well...
- Walking into a crowded class to find a familiar face with an empty seat next to him. We then talk about our schedules and our winter breaks. Just as everyone finishes filling in he says, "Oh you're taking this Econ class for you business major too?" No. No I am not...
- See that little girl up there ^^^? We are fostering a puppy! She is a doll, just don't tell the landlord we have her ;)
- Tomorrow is Friday! And it is my best friend's birthday weekend! How are we ringing in her twenties? A weekend long stay at a house on the water in San Diego that she rented for the occasion...just re read that last sentence a few more time. I don't think it sunk in properly...(you better believe all 3 of my cameras are coming along for the ride, which kinda makes it seem like a part of you guys will be there with me too! We are all going to have so much fun! hehe)
I am so proud you got up and out of bed, brushed your teeth and headed to spin @ 6 am. (no that's not a typo! 6 freaking am)
You crawled today for the first time! Your mommy and nana are both so proud of you! By the time I see you next you'll be walking up a storm.
I'm featured over on Mrs. DTF's blog! If you don't follow her, you need to. She has forced my emotional self to laugh out loud on many occasion!
This isn't a new tattoo, but it's good to remind yourself that life is full of twist and turns! The best thing to keep calm and carry on (hehe). I hope you guys remember that it's just life when all else fails!! xoxo
Headed to Sushi with my mom to meet a friend in the business. She talked with us about the in's and out's of the modeling/acting career. And yes, It is just as hard as you think it might be! But you never know if you don't try, so here goes nothing! Oh and here's what I wore for the occasion :)
Happy Monday! Here's the perfect way to start this week. If this story doesn't drive you to be a better person, I don't know what will.
"There was a blind girl that hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, “If I could see the world, I’d marry you”. One day someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend. He asked her, “Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?” The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn’t expected that. The thought of looking at him for the rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him. Her boyfriend left her in tears and days later wrote a note to her saying; “Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine.” This is how the human brain often works when our status changes. Only a very few remember what our life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations. Today before you say an unkind word – Think of someone who cant speak. Before you complain about the taste of your food -Think of someone who has nothing to eat. Before you complain about your husband or wife – Think of someone who’s crying out to GOD for a companion. Today before you complain about life – Think of someone who went too early to heaven. Before you complain about your children – Think of someone who desires children but they are barren. Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn’t clean or sweep – Think of the people who are living in the streets. Before whining about the distance you drive -Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet. And when you are tired and complain about your job – Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job. But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another -Remember that not one of us is without sin and we all answer to one MAKER. And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down – put a smile on your face and thank GOD you’re alive!"
With Valentines day around the corner (kind of), it's time for another slew of outfit options from my favorite store, Nasty Gal! Whether you wanna go sweet, romantic, or laid back, one of the following is sure to knock the socks off of your valentine :)
Happy Monday! Hope this week goes by slow! I start school in one week...eeek!
That's exactly how I'm feeling today. Loved. I can't tell you all how happily overwhelmed I was by all of your kind words! Thank you thank you thank you. You'll never know how much I appreciate it!
And because I am feeling so loved, I though I would join the bandwagon and answer any questions you guys want to know about me in a vlog! Did I just say that? (I'm super shy, but I would love for you guys to get to know me a little better!) So shoot me an email or comment here and we can get the ball rolling.
P.S. Go check out me new about me page!! Thank you Hannah!! Hope you al have a wonderful weekend!
The lovely Ashley from Little Miss One Big Mess tagged me in this fun little question type game! She's just starting out her wonderful blog. Go check her out!! So it goes like this:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
And here we go! My turn :)
11 Facts about me:
1. I have 2 older sisters. I'm the baby and yes I do take full advantage ;)!
2. I'm obsessed with reality t.v.
3. I want to be a model one day (cross your fingers).
4. I'm a hopeless romantic.
5. I wish my life was just like One Tree Hill.
6. I'm a foodie.
7. I love to workout!
8. I'm a mommy's girl.
9. I played soccer my entire life, and just recently decided to quit after playing one year in college.
10. I have never had a "real" job.
11. My dream come true would be to own a German Shepherd puppy!!
1. What is one food/drink item you could never give up?
100% sushi and diet coke! I need both to be a happy happy girl!
2. If you could do any occupation, what would it be and why?
I would be a singer. Of course that involves actually being able to sing, but hey a girl can dream right? It would be so fun to sell out concerts and be able to give autographs on different male body parts ;)
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night Owl! If I need to be awake before 9 you should steer clear!
4. What are the perfect pair of shoes you think every girl should own?
A killer pair of boots! So versatile and you won't be sore from walking in them :)
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I'm not much of a crazy girl. I can't think of one crazy thing actually. What a bore! haha
6. Are you a party person or a homebody?
Definitely a home body! All I need are my Kardashians, a blankey and I'm set.
7. Who in your life do you admire the most and why?
My mother! She is so selfless and caring. I just hope one day I will be just like her, only I know I will never be as amazing :) I love you mommy!
8. Who is your favorite artist/band?
Carrie Underwood! Come on, listen to her! Her's was by far my favorite concert I have ever been too!
9. Describe your personal style and how it came to be.
My style is constantly evolving! I just love jeans and girly dresses :) Whatever I'm feeling that exact moment, I go with. I think I've always been that way.
10. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I love me a good margarita! Yum...
11. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 16! Late bloomer over here :)
Hope this gave you a little more insight into what I'm like! If you like what you read, stick around a while! I'm hilarious at times ;)
I won't lie, it's a little hard to sit here and type...that's how sore my arms are. Sore arms from snowboarding, you ask? Ya, it's probably from eating it one too many times! But, hey, who's complaining :) Loved my little mini vacation with my loved ones. Here's how it went:
We woke up at 3:30 am so this little pistol would sleep the whole way, but we were wrong. How could I sleep with this little face staring me down?
Then we made it and the rest of our days looked like this! (picture overload)