little miss magoo

Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's been a little while since I've posted "a day in the life" series of the one and only Quinn McReynolds. But seriously, I know I'm her auntie,  but I just melt every time she does something cute or kisses me without me having to ask. She had a doctor's appointment and we felt it necessary to let her run pantless around the backyard to get out all of her pent up energy. It was a great decision if you ask me. Those chubby legs...do not get me started! 
Here's a cute little video of the little boo repeating some words her Toto asks her to. (my favorite is the thank you, complete with the cock of her head. she always does it! no one even taught her that! I die.)

1 Comment

  1. Shes so cute! And I love her vest! So fashionable!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...