heavy hearted

Monday, December 17, 2012

There are really no words to describe the hurt everyone is feeling around the world for those whose lives were ripped away from them. Sadness, grief, anger, hurt...I am experiencing enough of that myself. I can't imagine what the families and loved ones are thinking and how if they are able to cope with the fact that their sons, daughters, wives, moms, dads, sisters, brothers are never.coming.home. My heart hurts. I held Quinn extra close and made sure to tell her she was special and loved more than once this weekend. This tragedy helps me remember how good I really have it, and how heartbreaking it would be to have it taken away from me. My prayers are with anyone and everyone hurting or suffering through this difficult time.
It seems a little dumb, almost selfish, doing an outfit post, but I am hoping to bring a little smile or laughter to each of you, if only to cheer you up for a moment. Life is a precious gift, don't ever forget that...
(coat:vintage//jeans:hudson//boots:steve madden//beanie:urban outfitters)

1 Comment

  1. Outfit looks great! Nothing wrong with posting this with what is going on. We all need a little smile on our face!!!!

    On a side note...how can I get a blog design from you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...