glam meets grunge.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

 I'm a procrastinator, through and through. I put things off till the last minute.  It's the one thing I really hate about myself. So, when I decided to spend my day off studying at school instead of sleeping and doing said procrastination, I thought it vital to document. It doesn't hurt that I love this outfit. Something about feeling good makes you radiate it, don't you think? I've never felt that way about myself, but seeing these pictures makes me realize I really did love the way this outfit made me feel.
(shirt:nasty gal//skirt:nordstrom//jacket:foreign exchange//boots:frye)

3 Comments

  1. Oh I love it! I saw the glam/grunge stuff on Threadsence and I very much approve yours too. I like the knot thingy you tied in the skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit too! You have the cutest blog. And those BOOTS omgsh. so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those boots. And I freaking love Nasty Gal. YAY!!!! So cute. XOXO your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...