girlfriends are forever!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My best friend in the whole world got back from Oregon a few weeks ago and it was killing me to be stuck in class instead of frolicking around town with her. I finally got to meet up with her and her new cutest kitty in the world Nahla! When I say the cutest, I mean it! See for yourself:

I die! We also got to meet up with friends at the cutest little restaurant Marmalade. (isn't that such a cute name?)

I'm a wee bit obsessed with huge Christmas trees! And a wee bit excited Xmas is in less than a week...

3 Comments

  1. LOVE Marmalade! I used to go there all the time. Definitely recommend the risotto if you haven't tried it :) ask for an extra side of lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cuddling with BFFs. It's SO PERFECT and fun. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...