every little thing...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I have always prided myself on the simple fact that this is my space to be as open and honest as I need to be. It's a place where I want you to be honest with me, me to be honest with you, but most importantly me to be honest with myself. I usually keep it all sunshine and butterflies around here, except when I'm feeling down. My life really truly is especially rad...except when it's not. If my story and life experience(s) help even just one person then I feel like I have done my part.


[via] and text added by me
I won't bore you with the trivial details of my current status, but I will tell you that I am in a weird odd place. Struggling to find the time in each day to get the things I need to do, done. Be it school work, or me time, it's just not easy for me to hone in on which is more important right now. Don't get me wrong, I spend a lot of time (read: hours) on my homework and thoroughly enjoy it, but that ever lingering feeling is back....loneliness. There is one thing different this time. I am hopeful.
My shinning light at the end of the tunnel, other than my wonderful family, is the fact that I have found something I am really passionate about. I worry I may not be good enough, or the best yet, but I know everyone has those moments every now and then. I'm just trying to fight those feelings, and focus on the progress and fun I am having. (I am still bewildered by the fact that I associate the word "fun" with school. Who am I?) I would love to chat with anyone who wants/needs a friend right about now. I have found that by reaching out to other bloggers struggling, and visa versa, I have made lasting friendships that I truly cherish with all my heart.

.end rant.

(Feel free to download my image! Just link back to me)

1 Comment

  1. Awe hon, I hope you get through this little hiccup soon! I know we are in two totally different places (you in school, me already married with a toddler), but just know I always feel a kinship with you and I am always here if you just want to chat! Shoot me an email anytime!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...