current happenings (2)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

- I am done! Finished! Fin! Finito! Oh happy day :) It feels so good to be stress free with no homework or projects. Part of me wishes school was year round, no breaks, but then a bigger part of me screams WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! YOU DESERVE A BREAK! But regardless, I'm off and making the most of my time :)
- I've saved all my Christmas shopping for today...10 more days and I haven't bought a single present. I usually have my life in order, and this does bother me a tad. I think I'll drown my sorrows in some hot coco and whip cream.
- I am giving away a blog header on Cara's blog The Marvelous Flight of Cara. What are you still doing here? Hop on over and enter!

What are you up to currently? Link your posts in the comments so I can come see :)

3 Comments

  1. Christmas shopping is the best! And I know how you feel, I just got done with finals this week as well. I love your blog.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAYYYY! You did it! You should be so proud right now :) And there is nothing like a full day of christmas shopping. it.is.the.best. :) XO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...