an indian summer.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Last week we got a sudden wave of warm around these parts, and you better believe I took full advantage. I love mixing different pieces together, and this was the perfect excuse to do just that! These mountains are right outside my front yard, which I don't think I've ever mentioned. The "Foothills" to be exact. Whenever I see then from a distance it makes me feel at home. A place I can't get enough of.
(shirt & beanie: free people//shorts: urban outfitters//wedges: steve madden)

Stay tuned for tomorrow...I'll be showing off some of my final assignments I've been working so hard on! A magazine and a typography portrait. That also means my first quarter is almost over. Where the heck has the time gone?!

If you could take a few seconds out of your day to vote for me to be in the running to do a photo shoot with Karmaloop I will seriously love you forever! Do so here and come back and tell me so I can send you a ginormous thank you :) xoxo

5 Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...