-jumbled thoughts-

Friday, November 9, 2012

- I love being busy, I really do, but I don't love that this blog
has to suffer because of it. It brightens my day seeing
what all my lovely friends are up to, and I want to be 
able to do the same for at least one person.
- This week marked the last birthday of the 4 girls in our family.
I love me a good birthday just as much as the next person, but I
won't miss the stress, preparations and forked over dough ;)
- Major baby fever over here. I babysat seven (yes you read that
correctly) kids last weekend, one of which was only 6 weeks
old. I.AM.IN.LOVE. I remember Q being that small (see).
-It's finally feeling like fall over here, and I am one happy girl! 
I love sweaters, boots, scarfs, beanies, and hot chocolate. All of it!
-I have a fun little blurb about my blog over at Abbey's blog. If you 
don't know and love her blog already, get to getting.

HAPPY THREE DAY WEEKEND!

3 Comments

  1. This outfit looks really good! I love the boots. I know what you mean about blogs suffering from being busyas well! :( can't believe you had to babysit 7 kids as well I wouldn't have been able to cope with that haha! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome boots! fall is the best! baby fever is so hard to deal with lol

    sam..aka..samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you girl! I have been missing on blogland for so long now and I miss everyone so much...but I am just.so.busy!!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...