Friday, November 30, 2012

Instagram @torib
L o v i n g : The cold has finally arrived! It's supposed to keep raining for a few more days and I love it! This weather makes me happy :) 
R e a d i n g : My notes...over and over again. Get me through these finals! I wish I had time to start a good new book. Maybe over Christmas break. Any romantic novel suggestions??

W a t c h i n g : Too many entertaining shows. At this very moment the fam and I are watching Glee. This show never gets old...and never ceases to get me singing along to all the music. My mom and I always end up trying to out sing one another. I always win. (hehe kidding mommy)

A n t i c i p a t i n g : Picking out my second quarter classes. Can't believe this semester has gone so quickly. I still wake up excited to go to school every day! Never thought I would udder those words.

L i s t e n i n g  t o : Taylor Swifts Red album. AMAZING! It's gotten me through some long study hours. May have already listened to the whole thing 18 times...

P l a n n i n g : A Christmas tree outing with my papa. He's the best at finding a great steal. Wow it's almost Xmas. That just hit me like a ton of bricks..

W o r k i n g  o n : A few awesome blog designs! My favorite part about designing is making new friends and creating something beautiful that is uniquely them. (ok this is technically always my answer, but it's never been more true! Add your name to my new list of clients besties)

W i s h i n g : Adam Levine would serenade me everyday for the rest of my life. I mean, come on!

5 Comments

  1. Can we share that Adam Levine wish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scarf! I have finals coming up too...ugh not sure I can handle them haha


    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely scarf! yeah for christmas trees! have fun picking out your 2nd semester classes :)

    sam..aka..samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this girly. ADORABLE post!!! You're so pretty and we need a coffee/tea date asap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...