gobble gobble

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I think it's safe to say I have been in a tryptophan coma since Thanksgiving. That pretty much equals a successful holiday, don't you think? One word to sum up the past weekend: amazing! My family is precious and there isn't a moment I don't feel totally blessed to have been chosen to live the life that I do. I can't wait for Christmas when all 30 some of us are crammed into one house! Chaos...
outfit deets: top:free people//jeans:frankie b//boots:frye
   Yes I am obsessed with Quinn. No, I don't have a problem with it :)
She went around all day saying "gobble gobble" in the cutest little squeak! i.die.omg.

To all you new dolls following along, thank you! The support and encouragement
I get from you all makes it easier to deal with the fact that I spent 15 or more hours
on a typography self portrait (made out of just text) only to have it deleted and 
lost for all eternity. Ok nothing helps me not cringe ever time I think about it, but
I love you all none the less! Hope your Turkey day was both yummy and fab! 

xoxo

3 Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...