twenty-one

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Looking back just one short year ago my life was totally different!
I was living away from my family and had no idea what I wanted to do
with the rest of my life. I struggled, up until recently, with what made me
happy. With what would make me most proud to say I would do upon 
graduating. I'm 110 percent content ecstatic with the way my life is turning
out and with the company I am beyond lucky to keep. I was looking back at
a post I wrote almost one year ago to the day where I wrote down some of 
my hopes for my twentieth year...
.
"It seems so weird to be this young and so completely happy with where my life is headed. 20, I am so excited to see where we end up.

I will strive to:

-Be a better person
-Spend more time with my friends and family
-Enjoy life more
-Help others
& -Learn something new "

Looks like I had the right idea back then. Come the 11th I'll be twenty-one and
I'll have a whole new year full of new opportunities I can't wait to take full advantage of :)  

3 Comments

  1. You look soo cute! Love sweaters! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I feel the same way about last year too! It's great being happy. Isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21 is such a great year! live it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...