new beginnings!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I love me a good summer vacation just like the next person, but 4 whole months?
Let's be real! I'm ready to start school! And I get to do just that on Thursday. I'm 
ready to be busy again. Like really truly busy! I had orientation yesterday and it was 
such a magical day. Everyone there wants to help you succeed! Such a breath of fresh
air! I got all sorts of goodies and my brain is filled to its brim with information.
<< I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship adventure >>
 

Happy October! I have an amazing project in the works! Get excited ;)

4 Comments

  1. Love the outfit and good luck at school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute, loveee :)

    stalkayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. newest follower! Cute post, love the outfit.

    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...