birthday wear.

Friday, October 12, 2012

I had school all day yesterday, but because it was my birthday I thought I'd try
something new! I've seen tights and shorts all around the internet lately, and I thought
I'd try my hand at the trend. Loved how it turned out! Of course yesterday was the first rain
this season, but I love dressing warm so it ended up being a blessing in disguise :)
I ended my night with a family dinner to sushi. Just what the doctor ordered!!
This weekend I''ll be out and about celebrating the big two-one, but make sure to check back
in on Monday for Weekly Digs (you still have till Sunday to join this weeks link up)! 
Go enter my birthday giveaway here too!

scarf & shorts: urban outfitters
sweater: free people
tights: forever 21
boots: steve madden

p.s. thank you for the happy birthdays! especially from this lady
who sent me a personal heart felt email! I adore you Kyna!

5 Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (well late birthday) You loook goregous as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, happy late birthday!! :D You look so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to stop by and say happy belated birthday! I haven't had much time for blogging so sorry about the delay. I'm glad to see how happy you are!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...