FIDM

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

With school starting tomorrow, I have been axiously looking at these pictures
over and over again trying imagine myself somewhere in them, roaming around 
campus. This is such a fun experience, however I am more nervous than I have been
in a long time. I have no friends in my classes, and trying to open up and be social (so
unlike me) is going to be hard, but I'm up for the challenge! Hey, it's only 18 months
of my life right? Everyone I've met tells me it will be the most challenging, fun, and 
exciting two years. I'm counting on them being right!


(I also added some goodies to my side bar! A much easier way 
to navigate through certain posts, don't you think?)

5 Comments

  1. I'm so excited that your first day is finally hear. Make the most of it and I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay your big day is here!!! I'm so excited for you and also can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in a blog design. Can you email me at growingupanjwife.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting :) You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool school! I always wanted to go there to do fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...