Currently:

Friday, October 19, 2012

Up to my eye balls in homework and fun blog designs!
Here's a list of my fall favs to help you transition 
smoothly into the weekend (like that's ever an issue).
- A slightly cool breeze.
- A weekend t.v. marathon.
- A cup of hot green tea.
- Tights and scarves.
- Carving pumpkins.
- Raisin oatmeal cookies.
-Cuddling by a fire.

Ok I'm aware these things are all fun to do year round, but Fall just puts me in an awesome mood and makes me want to do them even more. If only I wasn't so busy... I now feel like I need to plan my naps to get the most done throughout my day. Who have I become? Those bad boys used to be sporadic and fun, but now instead of feeling rested after waking up, I feel guilty about wasting time. Hey, If that's all I have to complain about right now I think I'll survive! (and count my lucky stars just in case.)

Congrats to Chelsea T for winning my giveway! And thank you
to everyone that entered! I sure did feel the love :)

1 Comment

  1. new[est] follower. love the font of your happy list. can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...