blog design : The Marvelous Flight of Cara

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

When I say Cara is one of the most genuine people I've been lucky enough to meet, I
am not exaggerating! She contacted me wanted a completely fresh blog makeover.
Something simple, yet colorful. We played around with the design, together every
step of the way, until we found something that was uniquely her. I'm loving the
friendship we made throughout the process.

She lives right by where I used to go to school! For two years we may have bumped into one 
another at a social gathering or grocery store, multiple times. Her story is one that resonates with 
every fiber inside me. We were made to be friends, and I plan on being just that, for a long time. 
I adore you Cara, and can't wait to grab that coffee and chat one day soon!

Go check out her design and show her some lovin'.

2 Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, your sweetness brought tears to my eyes! You're so dear Tori, such a dear lady and I can't wait to meet with you and connect in "real" life soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so so talented girl!! Giveaway will be scheduled very soon, I promise!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...