out and about

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I spent the afternoon running errands with one of Nick's roommates. We stopped
by the Farmers Market and went roaming around downtown Santa Cruz.
So many beautiful colors, how could I not take pictures of everything?
It was such a beautiful day! We got home and made some of the best veggie soup
I have ever had! And I'm a soup connoisseur so that's saying a lot.

On a completely different note, October is right around
the corner. Say whaaaa! I'm ready for Thanksgiving...yum.

3 Comments

  1. I wish we had a farmers market nearby! I'd love to buy fresh produce and flowers every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of soup, September was soup month for me. I randomly got on a little kick and I can't stop craving kinds of yummy soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so miss living in a town and having a fun Saturday market. Those Dahlias and sunflowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...