currently:

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

L o v i n g : FALL!

R e a d i n g : Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. LOVE this book. The trials and tribulations of romance and friendship. My kind of read. Highly recommend this bad boy!

W a t c h i n g : The new fall t.v. lineup is insane! So many new shows to add to my list. If only I had tivo. Grey's Anatomy, Park Avenue 666, Once Upon A Time, Revenge, The New Normal, Go On...just to name a few!

A n t i c i p a t i n g : School starting! I can't wait to get into a new routine and get dressed up for school everyday! I'm such a girl. That's my favorite part of starting a new school year...the clothes :)

L i s t e n i n g  t o : The new T Swift single Begin Again. Pulls on your heart strings I tell ya. Take a listen and tell me you love it as much as I do.

P l a n n i n g : My birthday dinner! I'm not a big party go-er, but birthdays just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

W o r k i n g  o n : A few awesome blog designs! My favorite part about designing is making new friends and creating something beautiful that is uniquely them.

W i s h i n g : That Canon 5D Mark III wasn't so expensive. My Rebel has done me good, but I wish I could upgrade! One day right?

Got this lovely idea from Hudson's Happenings.

3 Comments

  1. Currently....LOVING my new blogs!! Thanks again! Every time I see them, I get so happy! :-)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely loving the new T swift song as well and can't wait for this Sunday and the start of all my fave shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big party girl either but birthday dinner are always so special!
    And yay for going back to school!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...