Busy Busy

Monday, September 10, 2012


But loving it! Babysitting up a storm, working out daily, and designing a blog for one of my favorites! I can't wait to share it with you guys :) I did carve out some time for a mani pedi though! But who am I kidding I always have time to do that.

Am I the only one who goes a little stir crazy not having anything to do or anywhere to go? I find I'm much HAPPIER when I'm busy and barely have time to sit down!

Tomorrow is September 11th. Today I am going to think of how blessed I am to have my friends and family, and the immense amounts of love I am subjected to daily! I hope you do the same. Never take one second of your life for granted!

5 Comments

  1. Oh.. being busy is soo much better than not.
    Summer was sooo un-productive. Glad to be back in school!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am LOVING that one of MY favorites is designing a blog for me!!! xoxoxo
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know those gorgeous nail colors asap. Also, LOVE your blog design. So simple and perfect. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm much more happier when i'm busy too!
    Love what you do, do what you love ;)

    Xo
    J.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...