blog design : great expectations

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here it is! I'm so so happy to introduce you to Kyna and her new blog design :) I've learned so much through the process and had a blast working tirelessly to perfect the look and feel of what Kyna loves.
This really is what I love to do, and I can NOT wait to start school and learn the ins and outs.


Head on over to great expectations and take a looksy :) Let me know what you think and tell Kyna I sent you! You won't be sorry. She will rock your world, that I can promise you...

(Email me if you need a blog makeover!! I'd love to work with you too!)

1 Comment

  1. OMG Tori...you are the best!!! I love my new look more than you know!! Again, THANK YOU for being so patient with me!! At least you can say you've officially worked with a "high maintenance, picky" client now huh?? I was happy to give you that experience! lol!

    I can't thank you enough!! I am so proud of my blog now!!!

    xoxox
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...