q

Tuesday, August 7, 2012






It's just so much easier to take pictures of a little baby that looks good all the time (even with crazy bed head!) than myself. Not only is she the most cuddly thing on this entire planet, but she gives the best kisses. Mind you these are full on open mouth kisses, but adorable none the less! Love her too much.

Before I forget to document this little fact: Quinn has the biggest fear/fascination of bugs! She can't say many things, but some of the things she does say usually have an "a" before them. So it was no surprise that she spotted an ant outside recently and immediately took notice. "A bu! A bu! A bu! (no g, just b-u). Now EVERY time we head outside she will go on and on about the bugs. Yelling non-stop. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen! I never would have imagined I'd love being her auntie as much as I do.

4 Comments

  1. This is SO cute! I love the name Quinn :) Oh and those open mouthed kisses - slobbery and adorable! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! She would've freaked over the massive cricket I saw earlier :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...