pink, gold, and black all over.

Friday, August 17, 2012

 



Dress: Free People
Necklace: Nordstrom
Shoes: Tory Burch

I know I know, it's been forever since I last posted an outfit. 
Here's the real reason you haven't seen pics of me around:

I have been working my butt off trying to loose some weight. I haven't felt like me since I quit soccer. The constant running was the most amazing workout, and I won't lie, I gained some poundage after stopping. I've finally found what works for me! I was used to working out for a couple hours every.single.day. so I try my best to do just that. Plus eat clean. It is anything but easy, but I feel like me again, and I think that's worth the sacrifice.  

Here's what I do: 45 minutes of Pilates Plus and 1 hour of spin 6 to 7 times a week. I try to do them back to back to get my work out done before my day begins! If you're thinking "I don't have the time" "I'm busy" "I'm too tired after work", think again! Just taking an hour to yourself to sweat once a day will help you feel more energized and ready to conquer the world! My oldest sister is a teacher and mommy to a one year old AND still finds the time to do the same workouts as me. She may have to get up at 530 a.m. to do it but she has never felt better and looks better than she ever has in her entire life!

I'd love to hear what you do for a workout! Happy Friday! Did this week drag on or what.

7 Comments

  1. Good for you lady!
    I'm doing the same thing. Eating as cleanly as possible and working out five days a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress! the necklace! i love it all!

    and you look fabulous! i could definitely benefit from some of your workout tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the necklace is GORGEOUS! and so are you <3 Love this outfit.

    xoxo Thania
    http://juicydaily.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the quote : collect moments not things. trying to do that. and hey I love maxi dress like the one you have! it's pretty and versatile!

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found over the past year that if I don't work out in the morning, which usually requires getting up way early, then I'm more tired and super grumpy all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great and inspiring! your beautiful***

    sam*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...