I'm In!

Saturday, August 11, 2012


Yesterday I had my acceptance interview at FIDM. It went
flawlessly! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
I was accepted! I will be studying graphic design at the Fashion
Institute of Design and Merchandising in downtown Los Angeles.
HELLO dream come true!!

One of the best things about my interview was that the women who
told me I was accepted had actually had a similar story as mine. She was
a collegiate athlete who realized there was more out there for her, so she 
started down a different path and ended up exactly where she was meant to
be.

It blows my mind to think how differently life would be if I didn't have
the support of my family. I truly am blessed! For the first time in my life I
feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, and I love it!

I am going to go celebrate at the beach!! Happy weekend dolls :) 

10 Comments

  1. you know i always say i want to live vicariously through other people, but this time i mean it EXTRA! congratulations and i cannot wait to hear all of your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm excited to hear about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES! So excited for you Tori!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! FIDM is amazing! Are you going to move downtown????

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there!! newest follower to your amazing blog! congrats on your acceptance into fidm! i have many friends who went there & they loved it. so excited for ya!!!
    xox
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats tori!! you definitely deserve it and im sure its going to be an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That's so exciting:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm glad you made a choice. It is a really awesome place and I'm very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!
    Feeling like you're exactly where you supposed to be is the best feeling ever, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...