sensory overload.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012


I'm wracking my brain at the moment trying to recall all the information I received today...

If you're new to these parts, which I'm seeing lots of you are, (Thanks for the traffic Lauren!) you should know I'm at a turning point in my life. I'm trying to decide what it is I want to do with the rest of my life. Ok, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but not really. I love the idea of getting a degree in graphic design because it's something I really do enjoy! But I wouldn't mind a cosmetology license either. So that's where I'm at.

Today I visited FIDM, which has been in the back of my mind since I can remember, and Paul Mitchel. Now all I need to do is make a decision. At least I have a vacation this weekend to weigh the options and make a choice.

In the meantime I think I'll focus on how great summer has been, before my life is consumed once again with school.



Can it be Saturday already?!

5 Comments

  1. good luck with your decision-making! you're a wonderful designer. remember "there's no where you can be that isn't where you're meant to be." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever choice you make will be the right one.
    I wish your the best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the choice will fall into place pretty soon. Sleep on it. =)And good luck either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to FIDM before I attending Cal Poly so email me if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving those shoes!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...