life lately

Sunday, July 22, 2012

according to ze iphone


1&2// FIDM! Successfully turned in my application :)
3// Born a beach bunny. Thanks mommy!
4// Matchy matchy bikes.
5// YUMM-Y!! Crab for days.
6// Law breakers. Shh.
7// Q at the park. Look at that face!
8// Bike rides to Chronic Taco. Again, yummy!
9// Wee. Bike rides.

oh and in other news:
I tried going to the yoga class I mentioned yesterday. Turns out it no longer exists. Epic.Fail.
Then I decided to walk by the pilates studio I pass daily and they just happened to have a class just about to start so I jumped right in. And I loved it! Lets just say I'm already sore...and can't wait to go back. (I may have fallen off the machine and humiliated myself. Coordination isn't a forte I guess) 

6 Comments

  1. LOVE your pictures! I really want to try a pilates class! Or yoga... maybe a pregnancy yoga class? Either way, wanna try it!
    I used to go to abs classes and I would literally fall off the exercise ball every. single. class. I just can't balance on them, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that little one is the most precious thing!! Going to regular yoga or pilates classes is on my bucketlist! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with FIDM! I'm glad I was able to give you some insight on the school. Keep me up dated with the process, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bike riding sounds SO much fun! and your little one is the cutest!

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry necklace giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff!! Whatcha gonna do at FIDM? You're at CSULB, right? Are you just going there for "fun" classes or an actual degree?! Anyway, good luck with the app process!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally wanna try that pilates class!!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...