if you really knew me:

Tuesday, July 31, 2012



+ You'd know I used to be so shy that I'd come up with excuses just to get out of going places that made me anxious. I'm happy to say I am no longer a wall flower and I actually enjoy things that force me to come out of my shell.

+ You'd know I'm a hopeless romantic, almost to a fault.

+ You'd know I struggle daily with self confidence.

+ You'd know that I am obsessed with the idea of being a mommy! Everyone makes fun of me because I oooh and ahhh over every.single.baby that crosses my path. I can't help it! Those chubby cheeks and legs instantly turn me into mush.

+ You'd know that I am highly sensitive.

+ You'd know that I want so badly to be loved by everyone I meet.

+ You'd know I nap daily. And no, not just little cat naps. 2 hour naps. Bam.

What do I not know about you? Let's be friends! This blogging world has introduced me to SO many great people. You could be next :)

10 Comments

  1. naps are the best thing ever! i too love babies!! they are the joy of the world for sure.

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 hour naps.. I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always love when i take time to stop by your blog. you are such a breath of fresh air :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I like this! I'm going to write one for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another member of the 2 hour nap club here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 2 hour naps too :). have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you might be my twin!! Couldn't agree more to all of your points!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i kiiindaaa feel like were the same person. also, you should really teach me how to take photos... yours are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love naps... which isn't good for me because I jam my days packed full! Maybe I should learn to get to bed earlier?

    Naaaahhh.

    You are a cutie. ;)

    xo ~ Chelsi
    Blondie Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...