sweet sweet love

Monday, June 11, 2012


The past two days have been so amazing. Soaking up the company of my family was just what the doctor ordered! (and maybe a little sushi too). Nick comes home tomorrow! Granted it's only been two days, but what can I say? I love the guy, ya know...

 Don't even get me started on this little daredevil! She's running everywhere (on her tiptoes still, mind you). She's grown so much in the month I didn't see her everyday. I could just eat.her.up.

Happy Monday love birds!!

5 Comments

  1. This is the best age... So fun and adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my sister to have a kid so badly. I want to play with a cutie but don't want to take it home... :) what does your bf do exactly? I feel like he's always somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such a cute photo! So glad you had an awesome day :)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than toddlers running around on their tip toes :-) It's so cute!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...