“not all those who wander are lost.”

Friday, June 15, 2012



I'd say this is a "transitional" stage in my life. Which is a bit difficult for me. I like structure. I like knowing what is going to happen and how to make it work. Here is what I do know for sure:

- I deferred from Long Beach for a year (and have no intention of going back) to pursue a different major.
- I may want to do hair. Or graphic design. Or photography. Who knows. And it's okay!
- I have the most supportive family in the world and a guy who knows just how to make me smile.

It's summer, which means fun in the sun and no worries, however I do worry. I want to be successful. I want to love what I do, whatever that is going to be. I just want to know what's next...

In the meantime, I am so thankful for all of your support and sticking with me while I figure out what's next. xoxo

7 Comments

  1. I know exactly how you feel! It's so hard to make these life changing decisions, just do whats makes you happy and you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand liking to know whats going to happen. You would be so good at any of those things. You're photog is so good. I would kill to be able to do it as well as you. My ability to take photo ends with my iphone camera and editing with instagram. #newbie

    Good luck sweetness. Can't wait to see what happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just like that a few months ago, but you'll figure out what you want when the time is right! Goood luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog and i would just like to say that it is fabulous! I really enjoy reading your posts!

    Haylee
    Daretobeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the closer i get to finishing the more i worry if i chose the right thing. and i come up with a hundred other things i think i'd enjoy doing instead. take your time deciding because you're young and you can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quote. You'll figure it all out one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...