in order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.

Monday, June 4, 2012


Coco Chanel said it best didn't she. Be different.


You know what makes me happy? A smiling stranger. Such a simple gesture can mean so much.You know, when you walk by someone who doesn't know you, and you exchange smiles. It just brings me such joy.

In other news, I move back to L.A. a week from Tuesday! I can't wait to see my family and give Quinn lots of loving. I hope she hasn't forgotten her auntie toto. Her Nana tell me she speaks fluent Chinese now, blabbing nonsense on and on, and STILL insists on walking on her tip toes and swimming non stop! Not that I haven't love being up here with Nick, but I just really miss my mommy! I'm 20 but I'll always be a momma's girl.

Today's Monday, and normally I HATE them with a passion, but I'm ready for it this go around!

6 Comments

  1. I love smiling at random people just to say hello with a happy look. Oh though the other day i was at this small shop with my mom and I smilled at this old man across the room and a few minutes later he was standing infront of me smilling in a creeeeeeepy way. I got way creeped out and left the room lol my mom got the same vibe lol

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to smile at randoms!! Pretty pic toto!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smiling at strangers and the feeling that comes with it...This feeling that you might have changed someone's day.

    Love your blog layout. So pretty and simple. I swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love moving! Hahaha have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...