Putting the E in E-N-D

Monday, May 14, 2012

As promised dolls, here I am in all my glory:


and just because a post isn't a post without a naked baby! She loves bath time. We say "splash splash" and away she goes. Man I love that little baby! I'm one lucky auntie.

2 finals done one to go before I make the move up to Santa Cruz for the summer! Eeek I'm growing up... and I'm so glad you are all here to witness it! (I just re-read that and it sounds silly, but that is me in a nutshell after all)

P.S. The Bachelorette is on right now so! If you don't plan on watching, we are no longer friends...

6 Comments

  1. you are GORGEOUS! and i love those frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gorg gorg gorg Tori!! I love youu!! :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful! And your teeth are so white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to see when they put it on hulu cause i ALWAYS miss shows! and yay for santa cruz i wish i could go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...