little notes

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{via}
dear weather,
Warm up a tad can you? It's supposed to be Summer and I need a tan!

dear mom,
Miss you.

dear Quinn,
You can hold you own baba now. And say "sh" when you see gold fishies or any kinda fish. Stop getting so smart when I'm not home to see it!

dear Newport,
See you in one month for a whole month! I'm prepared to lay on the beach and soak up the sun. Not sure if I'm prepared to lay in a bikini 24/7 but I'm working on it...slowly but surely.

dear bloggy friends,
You are my favorite :) especially those who I've come to become close friends with! (Not you? Let's change that!)

2 Comments

  1. Ooo Oooo I dont THINK thats me and I'd love to chance that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! Our weather has been crap! I need to get my tan on! Hope you are enjoying your summer (=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...