Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, May 3, 2012


awkward
- I ended up finding one picture of me and Q out of the 400 I took. But it looks like that...
- My level of fatigue. Wait real quick while I go jump back under the covers and sleep in till Monday.
awesome
- Remember how I hoped and prayed my flight would be empty? IT WAS! I has an entire row to myself. Unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy it to its fullest. I passed out mid takeoff, but what can ya do, right?
- Cuddling with my mister as soon as we got home from the airport. Man I love him.
- Sophmore year is done in 2 weeks! I'm so ready guys. SO ready.
- Having no plans at all for the entire weekend and loving it!

Do you have any plans for the weekend? Hope it's a great one xoxo

8 Comments

  1. I love an empty flight! I've only experienced it once: flying from Oregon to Columbus, Ohio to see my Mister, it was a red eye and I got a whole row on BOTH flights. Thank the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I'm sure all that extra room was great :)
    Have a great weekend lady xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. there aren't many things i love more than having an entire row to myself. and sleeping comfortably is exactly what's so great about that space, so you did enjoy it to the fullest! good luck with your last two weeks of class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to come enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleeping til Monday sounds INCREDIBLE!
    And having a whole row on an airplane to yourself is SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, cute blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award...check it out!

    http://mckenziebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the pic is cute! Candids are always the best aren't they!? I don't know how you can sleep on a flight..scary. I am a tad paranoid about everything I can't control. I guess by staying awake and alert I believe that I could somehow fly the plane if needed. what a joke!

    Congrats on being another year closer to being done! Its scary. Don't rush it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...