little notes

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


dear May,
Can't wait to see what goodies you have in store for me! Please, be kind, and help me figure out what the next step is.

dear 5:30 am spin,
It's not that I don't love me a workout at a normal time of day, but It's just SO invigorating to be able to be home before 6:45 (when most sane people are still asleep) and be ready to start my day. I think I'll keep you up.

dear Long Beach,
I have officially moved all out of my first real apartment in your great city, and am living back at home. Thank you for teaching me some responsibility and helping me grow up!

dear Santa Cruz,
I may be soon calling you home! EEEK!

dear Quinn,
Seriously...you'll be one next week?! I love watching you learn to walk and talk. You are the light of all of our lives precious baby girl!

dear you,
I've been questioning what the heck it is I want to do with my life and I would love to know. "Are you happy with where you're life is/is headed? Do you enjoy your job?" I'd love to hear from you!

xoxo Happy hump day

5 Comments

  1. I have one more year of college so I'm probably on a different page. However, I think that life has a plan for you. I am no longer concerning myself with the unknown but I am making sure that whatever it is I am doing each and every day is something that makes me happy. As for a year from now when it is time to be a big kid and get a real job. I have no idea where I want to end up but I think that is the most exciting part. Not making a solid plan is my only plan. I am just here for my journey and I have faith that whatever I end up it is where I am supposed to be. So as of right now I would say I am happy with my life :) I hope you figure out what it is you want to do and where you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you thru Adventures of Newlyweds! Looking forward to following your blog! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a flight attendant and I love my job! I am so glad I found your cute blog on Mrs. DTF...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy all your new changes and experiences! New can be just what you need:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...