little notes

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

dear Quinn,
You are one in one week! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday you were born. Can't wait to have a little bebe of my own one day!

dear "little notes",
It has been a couple weeks, and for that I am truly sorry. No more of this. I promise.

dear Coachella,
I miss you. (despite your freezing nighttime weather and crowded-ness)

dear Adam Levine,
Is it not enough that you are drop.dead.fabulously.gorgeous? I fall more in love with you every Monday and Tuesday night on the voice. You are just plain dreamy.

dear J.Biebs,
I'm digging "Boyfriend" more and more lately. Perhaps it's because you resemble a young Justin Timberlake (voice-wise of course) in the song? Either way, keep up the good teenage heartbreaking work!

dear blog,
Thank you for being a place where I'm neither shy nor worried about writing how I'm feeling or for being my own lame self. You'll never know how good it makes me feel to be able to write down anything under the sun.

dear you,
I thought I'd take this time to let you know I'm a countdown kinda gal. Like for everything. 10 more minutes of class, 25 more minutes of spin, 3 more days till the weekend, 5 more minutes till I ABSOLUTELY need to get out of bed so I won't be late for everything. Who's with me on this one? Also, anyone wanna swap ad's for May?

dearest mom,
THANK you thank you! You surprised me with a plane ticket up north. Now I won't have to worry about getting a flat tire. In the middle of nowhere. Late at night. By myself! Holla at chur gurllll.

Happy Hump day!

3 Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...