Coachella

Monday, April 16, 2012

according to my iphone

I'm back guys. AND I'm exhausted! Coachella was everything I had hoped for and more! It was a lot different than I expected, but I was so pleasantly surprised! I decided to take in a disposable camera, just in case I lost it, which I'm proud to say I did not :) Those pics will be ready by the end of the week! But for now you get to get a little glimpse of what fun I had through my iphone pictures! Enjoy.

I don't know how this slipped my mind. I GOT SCAMMED! The ticket I bought off of a girl from Craiglsit was not real. I even met Hanna/Nicole in target, gave her a hug, thanked her, was assured that everything was legit and STILL she had the lack of decency to scam me! She gave me everything that Coachella asked for, as far as a scanned copy of her driver's license, credit card, confirmation number and receipt. All of it was fake. Will Call even said that the received the exact same info from 2 other people... I had all but driven home when my mom mentioned to me that she saw on FB that my friend mentioned she had an extra ticket for sale. Don't have a clue how I got so lucky that my friend (who I wasn't even staying with) had an extra ticket that she just let me use...for FREE! I am beyond amazed that I have such great people in my life. Everything worked out fine, minus the whole being 350 dollars shy, but what can you do. I won't be so trusting next time...








Hope your weekend was FABULOUS!! xoxo

13 Comments

  1. How FUN! You look so pretty in these pictures! Can't wait to see that rest!
    And seriously... what a BITTY to totally scam you like that! I can't believe it :( People are awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit lady!! Can't wait to see more pictures :)
    Can't believe you got scammed though :S Why would someone do that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh wow I can't believe you got scammed! I don't understand some people these days. At least you had a good time and were still able to go though! :)

    Love, Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED your outfit, and that bag! I seriously can't believe you got scammed :( Even though you lost money at least you still got to go!
    Love your blog by the way! :)

    Have a great week!
    xo
    Elizabeth
    http://fearlessandfrugal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I forgot to tell you: I just nominated you and your blog for the Liebster Award! You can see it in my most recent post!

      Delete
  5. that's crazy you got scammed!! I actually had someone steal my credit card info two weeks ago! i got a call to verify over a thousand dollars at best buy...i was like "yeah right!" haha...guess this kind of stuff can happen to anyone

    coachella is on my life to do list for sure...sounds like you had a great time!

    xo,
    karen

    karendaugherty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so happy your friend hooked you up...
    You look gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww cute pictures! You are just my favorite right now anyhow though! :) Thank you SO much for all your hard work on my new blog design - everybody loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! And seriously...what a crappy scam to do on someone! So sorry that happened to you!!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw fun! Cool pictures too! Glad you had a blast ;)I'm headed over to check out Nikkies blog! Come see me over on my blog ;)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I can't believe you got scammed!!! I bet you will be very hesitant in the future when buying tickets, huh.. That lady should be reported! Is her ad still up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS! Glad you had fun!! Love all the photos :)

      Delete
  11. oh man. I lived in cali for a short time..and some people out there really suck! but it all worked out :) can't wait for the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...