coacHELLA

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ok, let's face it. I am the worlds worst packer! I over pack everywhere I go. I can't help it. I love options. This time I have taken it upon myself to make minimally for Coachella. Only pre-planned outfits (and maybe an extra shirt or two. I can't just quit my ways cold turkey!) Here you have it... the "goods".



I'm so exited!! I can't wait t get a tan! (minus tomorrow, it's supposed to rain)

Are you doing anything fun this weekend? I've been designing my little heart out! Can't wait to show you all soon!! xoxo

9 Comments

  1. Ok 1. I am EXTREMELY jealous of you right now!! and 2. Love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are perfect for coachella! BE SAFE! Don't get too wild :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word on the 'net is that Eminem may show up on Sunday.... So that alone makes me uber jealous of you... If he shows up I will need a full report :)
    Have fun and that is exactly what I would wear if I was going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your design and outfit choices. You got killer skills and style:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It takes skill to pack that well :) Great outfits! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! Hope you're having a blast~ I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) check my blog for info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute,still so jel of your coachella fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...