Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feeling super giddy today, so let's just stick with the awesome! ;)

awesome
-Watch this video of one of my favorite and first bloggy friends Marlee and her sister! Isn't it amazing! And check her out at her blog. She is one of my favorites!
-I'll be sponsoring three of my favorite blogs in May! So excited to be able to have my little button on their sidebar!
-Putting together my graphic design page for your viewing pleasure. It's under construction for now, but stay tuned dolls! In the meantime, what do you think of the new "banner" and name? Check that out here.
-I'm skipping missing class to pick up my guy from the airport!Can't wait to shower him with kisses and love :)
-Sunday I get to photograph a first birthday party for a girl you might have seen around these parts! Stay tuned for those next week.

Happy almost weekend!

3 Comments

  1. BOY, can those girls sing!! thanks for the link(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song :) Your guy travels a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...