Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, April 19, 2012

*A few images I'm L-O-V-I-N-G this week!*

1-2,3-4,5

awkward
-My obsession with the food network. You'd think I could cook or something! No I can't at all if you were wondering...
-The amount of times I visit A Beautiful Mess (daily) hoping they have added another amazing post to there already immense amount of awesomeness.
-Thinking of giving the master cleanse a second go. Who am I?

awesome
-Quinn's birthday party is in one week! Can't wait to take the pictures at her party and see her in her party dress! Hope there's a tutu involved somewhere.
-Skipping Missing class last week due to "personal matters" (aka being tired) only to find out it got canceled! I walked into class and asked for the notes I missed. Turns out, there were none! It must be the universe's way of sending me some good vibes after my Coachella catastrophe
-You should go check out the giveaway Nikki is hosting on her blog! I'm excited to help one of you spice up the look of your blog!! This is something I'm really passionate about, and I would LOVE to work one on one with you to create something beautiful :)

Have an awesome Thursday! We've almost made it to the weekend ya'll!

6 Comments

  1. i'm obsessed with food network too. i watch it ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pretty much love all of these pictures!
    and you're not alone about the food network. i'm right here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome that you didn't actually miss class! bonus! lol

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love the food network too and also, cannot cook (aside from crock pot) either, ha! The pictures are awesome, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...