Lust List

Tuesday, March 20, 2012



1. If you're reading this you probably already know how much I love taking pictures. I know I'm not nearly talented enough to make it a career (just yet anyways) but I would kill for this canon! Literally die of excitement if my mom somehow let me shed the big bucks for this bad boy. Maybe one day I'll get a job...wait who am i kidding!
2. You probably also know that I'm as girly as they come. This Tiffany beauty needs to grace my hand one day!
3. Mustaches are great. The fake kind! This tank just makes me smile, so it only seems right to lust over this one.
4. Let's be real here for a moment. I can't cook worth a damn. Egg whites are my specialty, and I go out to dinner at least twice a week. But Gwyneth Paltrow has a new cookbook out that I might be willing to try. (please forgive me kitchen in advance! i will try my damnedest not to burn you down!)
5. I love me some Kardashian drama! (and I secretly love when people think I resemble Khloe) I already have Kim's first perfume, so I only think it right that I get her newest scent LOVE. That bottle alone makes me think it smells fab. Who's with me on this one?

What are you lusting over! Happy first day of spring!! xoxo

8 Comments

  1. I hear ya hun! I am lusting for both a new camera body and some new lenses to go along with it!!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just want to go shopping! Need new spring shirts! New walet! New shoes, oh ya! The list can go on lol

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want all of those! especially the camera. and the shirt. i have a fake mustache on my banner. that's how much i like them.
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm lusting for new colorful wardrobes, more pictorial session with my hubby and more places to visit. And oh, a new and better camera would do good as well :) Happy Spring to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Gwyneth Paltrow cookbook , got it last year and I have used it quite a bit. so many great, interesting recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful blog!!!! So glad I found it!!! I was wondering what camera you shoot with now? I recently purchase the Nikon d3100 and I'm not sure how I feel about it? Anywho....keep up your amazing posts! I love them all

    Thanks,
    Ashlie

    http://goldenandlovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want anything Tiffany's!! It is my obsession!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...