Loving Lately

Tuesday, March 13, 2012




1. Smash! Have you seen it? I've mentioned it on here before, but if you haven't had a chance to see it, cancel what you're doing tonight and watch from episode 1. You're welcome in advance :)
2. My Fuji Instax. It's so fun and I love that all my friends take a second glance when they see this bad boy in my purse. What could be better than immediate photos at your fingertips.
3. Mac lipstick. If you couldn't tell already, pink is my favorite color, of all time! Hence, that amazing shade of MAC lipstick. I'm certain that it will look amazing on any girl no matter her skin tone
4. This necklace is WAY overpriced but gorgeous nonetheless. If I had $315 of spare change lying around this necklace would find a very comfy home with me!
5. How fab are these neon Giuseppe Zanotti heels! Ahh a girl can dream, right?
6. These Marc Jacobs cases are not at all as expensive as I thought they would be! And they're not only cute, but they're pink ;)
7. I would love to rock this umbrella! The sunglasses would remind me of warmer days :)

What are some things you're loving lately? xoox

3 Comments

  1. Love all of these! I wish I could afford crazy expensive things...one day right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're rocking an instax! It's so much fun to have one around for instant snaps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...