little notes

Wednesday, March 21, 2012


dear the me of 2008,
i know lots of girls look cute with those bangs, but you my dear are not one of them. Don't fall for it, you can't pull them off like those cute bloggers you love so dearly. Oh well, luckily your hair grows like a mad man, so it'll be over before you know it.

dear stupid stupid school library,
okay, so technically it's my amazing procrastination that has gotten me more than half way through the semester without having to purchase a book for one of my classes, but I decided today would be the day that I buy said book. I went to the bookstore on campus and low and behold it's SOLD OUT! I guess I have no one to blame but myself (although blaming the library sounds like a much better alternative).

dear sweets of all kinds,
i hate you. me and my wide hips curse the day you were born.

dear spring break,
after about 9:00 pm tonight you and I are about to become realllly close :) lucky you! (all I need is to make ^^^ that book show up miraculously on my desk in the next ten minutes...)

dear weather,
I need you to do me a tinsy tiny favor and get somewhere in the 90's by Friday so I can enjoy my time off of school the best I can. And that involves the beach, so ya, warm up for me will ya?

dear iChat,
I forgot how much I really care for you. It's a deep deep love you guys. Get acquainted!

dear you,
watch this video my good friend made! He is going to make a difference in the world, I promise you that!

11 Comments

  1. Aw I think you look cute with bangs!!! But without it really opens your face up! I want to get rid of mine but DREAD the growing out phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally agreeing with Freya. I love the bangs, and I am envious! My hair has always had too much of a mind of its own for bangs. It's the natural curl, I guess. But I've always envied folks that could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. You + bangs = <3 love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love your hair like that! Seriously!!
    Someone told me the other day that I had Lita Fords hair. Can you believe that?
    lol I guess I kind of do a little lol
    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, love little notes.
    and seriously, you can TOTALLY pull off bangs. i say go for it :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. "i hate you. me and my wide hips curse the day you were born." this made me laugh, because i just ate 6 samoas girl scout cookies, and am super proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and i love you in those bangs FYI. all caps for dramatic effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally rocked the bangs!!! Sorry about the textbook-- try emailing people in your class to see who doesn't "need" theirs?! Are you on spring break next week? I am too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. apparently everyone thinks you are ugly with bangs... NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I CAN'T wait to follow all of your fun Spring Break adventures hon! :-)
    ♥ Kyna
    P.S- I think you look FAB with bangs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...