happiness.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."

So simple, isn't it? The idea that we are in charge of our own happiness. It's about time that I CHOOSE to be happy.

I choose to surround myself with people I love and those who have my best interest at heart.

I choose to be the best person I can be.

I choose to love with everything I have.

I choose selflessness.

I choose laughter.

And you should too!

9 Comments

  1. i choose to read your blog because you post things like this!
    xx jes

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love this! I did a similear post about this today!

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song! Sugarland is the best!

    Glad you are feeling good about your choices today girlie! Thanks for the reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song!!! It took me a second to figure out where I knew it from ;) Great inspirational post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely agreed...happiness is a choice that people seldom grasp, but when you do, oh my! It's amazing!! :)

    Just found your blog this evening...and I'm loving! Great work! Following you now. Have a great week!

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...