Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, March 22, 2012












Awkward
- My gum chewing obsession abilities. You guys, I can chew an ENTIRE big pack of gum in...wait for it...one hour. I kid you not. Hey, at least it's sugar free, right?
- The mean man who stood yelling at me while I was in my car because my front bumper was in HIS crosswalk. I can't help that I was a little eager to make it home for spring break (see below).
- My love of everything and anything baby. I have to stop to stare at every little munchkin, hold up baby clothes and shoes in awe at the mall, and take 100 pictures of my niece every time I see her. Baby fever anyone?
- My teacher's thick accent and messy handwriting. I know he can't really help either one, but do us all a favor and make a power point so we can follow along! Please and thank you :)

Awesome
- I'm on SPRING BREAK! In case you were wondering what that photo montage was all about up there, I was reminiscing on past breaks. Part of me really really loves spring break because, well, it's a break! But then there's this little part of me that wishes it would stop being such a tease, making everyone long for summer vaca. Oh well, I can deal.
- The immense amount  of compliments I received yesterday on my bangs. You guys are amazing!! Literally fabulous!
- My new friend Jessica who reached out to me for some blogging tips. Little old me! I was so beyond flattered! We made her some cute blog buttons, to go along with her cute blog. Go say hi to her and help her get more followers!
-Speaking of new followers, hi! I want to get to know you. Even if you're a frequenter on this blog, leave me a comment with something about yourself :)

Happy Thursday! Stay awkward awesome!

11 Comments

  1. I love cookie dough ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Just stumbled onto your blog from Brunch in April and so glad I did - I'm your newest follower.

    Something about me ... hmmm ... I am a South African living in London. And loving it:)

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you helped out a new blogger! I too am new and have been reaching out to others for help! Maybe I'll come to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh spring break! Lucky girl!
    Our "spring" break was in Feb :S How that counts as spring I'm not sure.
    Love the summery photos though!!
    I'm not a new follower but I love your blog lady.
    Lauren xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Disney World for my spring break! It was amazing! Hope your spring break is awesome! (=

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! I'm a follower I just haven't commented in awhile! Cute post.
    Ok so..... Something about me....um...

    I LOVE ACTION MOVIES.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I've been following you for a few days.....Lets say you "hooked" me! Love your posts, each and everyone! I'm a new to the blogging world and think that it's absolutely WONDERFUL that you help out a fellow blogger. Can we be friends? :) Well hope you have a Fab Friday!

    Ashlie
    http://goldenandlovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way...{I LOVE MAKING PEOPLE SMILE} {I LOVE LAUGHING}
      {I LOVE RESSES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS} {I LOVE THE LAKE} {I LOVE TAKING NAPS ON RAINY DAYS}.....

      Delete
    2. Yep that's me, misspelling words. *Reese's

      Delete
  8. you are gorgeoussss! so jealous of your trip. mmm something about myself... i wish i could eat cupcakes for every meal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...