- My gum chewing obsession abilities. You guys, I can chew an ENTIRE big pack of gum in...wait for it...one hour. I kid you not. Hey, at least it's sugar free, right?
- The mean man who stood yelling at me while I was in my car because my front bumper was in HIS crosswalk. I can't help that I was a little eager to make it home for spring break (see below).
- My love of everything and anything baby. I have to stop to stare at every little munchkin, hold up baby clothes and shoes in awe at the mall, and take 100 pictures of my niece every time I see her. Baby fever anyone?
- My teacher's thick accent and messy handwriting. I know he can't really help either one, but do us all a favor and make a power point so we can follow along! Please and thank you :)
- I'm on SPRING BREAK! In case you were wondering what that photo montage was all about up there, I was reminiscing on past breaks. Part of me really really loves spring break because, well, it's a break! But then there's this little part of me that wishes it would stop being such a tease, making everyone long for summer vaca. Oh well, I can deal.
- The immense amount of compliments I received yesterday on my bangs. You guys are amazing!! Literally fabulous!
- My new friend Jessica who reached out to me for some blogging tips. Little old me! I was so beyond flattered! We made her some cute blog buttons, to go along with her cute blog. Go say hi to her and help her get more followers!
-Speaking of new followers, hi! I want to get to know you. Even if you're a frequenter on this blog, leave me a comment with something about yourself :)
Happy Thursday! Stay awkward awesome!