awkward and Awesome

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Outfit: NastyGal

Awkward:
-The amount of times I've tried to design my header and blog, and the fact that I revert back to the original layout. I guess I had it designed for me for a reason!
- Socks with sandals...
- Bachelor Ben. I've said it before, but the guy is just plain awkward. Guess it's why I watch every week.
- This weather. So indecisive! Make up your mind please.

Awesome:
- Immediately hearing back from my ALL TIME favorite blogger about photography tips I was asking her!
- My road trip up to Santa Cruz in a few minutes! Rain, please be kind to me.
- Your kind words regarding yesterday's post! Thank you thank you for being SO lovely! I adore you all :)
- My gorgeous new red swede flats! Can't wait to crank these bad boys out for a night on the town!
- My parents celebrated their 32nd anniversary yesterday! Happy anniversary rents <3

Happy almost weekend dolls!! xoxo

8 Comments

  1. HAHAHA!! I agree, Ben is SO SO AWKWARD!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog girl! Have fun on your way to Santa Cruz! Can't wait for the weekend either:)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your awesomes!! :-)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Ben sucha troll?
    Geez, can't stand him.

    Have fun on your road trip!
    I'd kill to be in Santa Cruz right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true about bachelor ben!!

    Catherine
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you do Awkward and Awesome all the time, I'm so tempted to try it out on my blog, but i'm not sure I could pull it off

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You're blog header looks great - I keep changing mine around and going back to something simple too :)

    Sarah // SillyGrrl.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...