Awkward and Awesome

Thursday, March 1, 2012

 
p
(a little Q overload- all taken with my iPhone and edited in photoshop)

Awkward 
-Being out of breath after climbing the stairs to my room. It's not like I work out or anything...
-Having to stand across the room because my camera lens is WAY too zoomed 24/7
-Sleeping a solid 11 hours and still feeling the need to wake up and immediately schedule a nap in my head. Hey, at least I'm orderly!
-My level of procrastination. I always say I'm the most successful procrastinator. It's a gift I tell ya.

Awesome
-FINALLY receiving my iPhone case in the mail. Guys, it's beautiful!
-Getting a massage this weekend. (self explanatory why this is so awesome)
-On to day two of my cleanse and not dying to eat anything...yet!
-A hair appointment for tomorrow! Wondering how drastic I should go?

Happy March! For those of you wondering about the cleanse I'm doing, you can find all of the information here. Hope your week has been way more awesome than awkward! xoxo

7 Comments

  1. 1. That baby is ridiculously cute. Please post more! Those cheeks are crazy cute! Pinch them for me?

    2. Pictures of the new iphone case, por favor?
    3. Jealous of your massage
    4. Glad you haven't fallen off the cleanse wagon yet!
    5. Do something crazy with your hair. I wanna live through you please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Your baby is way too cute!
    B. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! It seriously made my day!
    C. I have been looking through your blow and it.is.AWESOME!

    I am so glad we found each other! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with your hair!! Woo hoo for hair appts! I always walk out feeling so beautiful!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. literally love baby's striped leggings! so totally adorable.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love sleeping 11 hours. I've gotten SO much more sleep that I normally do this week-- yet I can't wait to get home and just plop on the couch and hopefully go to bed early. Yep, on a Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... hey, naps are very important and you've gotta get them scheduled or you'll forget! I always regret taking a nap... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...