10 Things You Don't Know About Me

Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's been a little bit since I've let you guys know a little more about muah! So, lucky you, 10 more random facts I KNOW you are dying to know about yours truly! I hope you thoroughly enjoy :) Read part one here!


1. I am the biggest procrastinator! EVER! I will wait till the last second for everything, but somehow still manage to always be on time.
2. Chocolate is my least favorite flavor. I hate it, no matter what you drench it in!
3. I'm almost 5'10" and super self-conscious in heels! I own about 10 pair of great heels and wedges, but you'll mostly find me in sandals.
4. I can spend hours watching One Tree Hill episodes, reciting almost every other word. Good thing I do this alone, or else I may not have any friends :)
5. I would love to be a photographer one day. But, I'd be just as happy to learn how to use my camera solely in manual. That or a singer. I guess the whole terrible voice thing kinda dampers my chances.
6. I am the youngest of three girls. We all have different colored eyes, and even more different personalities. 
7. I've only gotten one speeding ticket, and it was last week. 73 in a "traffic zone". I guess I was texting to much to notice I should be driving slower...
8. I 've broken the same foot twice, in different spots. The later resulted in my first and only surgery.
9. I'm that awkward girl you find singing in her car oblivious that people may actually be able to see me. Oh well, at least they can't hear me!
10. I suffer from anxiety and depression. When I was a senior in high school I went though the toughest times of my life, but made it through unscathed with the help of my amazing friends and family! I still see a therapist, who I consider one of my best friends!


Hope you got to know me a little better, since that's kinda the whole reason you visit my blog, me. Happy weekend dolls! 


*I've been debating mentioning my depression and anxiety on here for a while now, but if I can even help one person realize how lovely life truley is, then I'm ok with sharing my story. It gets better!*

10 Comments

  1. Love getting to know you better miss tori! And I love how open you are. :) oh, OTH- love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the facts!!! I can't believe you don't like the flavor of chocolate?! :P

    I think you're absolutely brave to reveal your depression and anxiety! Don't be ashamed or embarrassed, you've done the right thing by seeing a therapist and that's commendable! Life IS lovely!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can you hate chocolate!? wow. haha but i am with you with the procrastinating this. im horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahh!! Wow! Your so honest!! Thanks for sharing love(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't even trip about sharing your issues. We all have our battles. Just some of us are brave enough to admit them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks for sharing. We all have problems, it's nothing to be shy about :) I'm not a chocolate lover either lol

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great post Tori! Nice learning even more about you lovely lady! :-) (and you don't like chocolate??? what??? lol!)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these get to know you posts. And I love how open you are! Your blog is fabulous. Newest reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you are LUCKY you didn't get caught texting... that is a nasty ticket.
    I don't know if there is anything I love more than One Tree Hill! I'd be right there quoting the show with you :)
    LOVED this post. Perfect day for me to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...