Weekly Inspiration

Monday, February 20, 2012

I know worrying about what you look like when working out may be the last thing on your mind, but I've got some news for you!
Personally, if I feel good about what I wear when I'm working out, I feel better about myself. So this week I'm going to show you some of my favorite ways to jazz up a workout outfit. Inspiration you may ask? I hope these will inspire you to get out there, kick some butt, and look hot while doing it!














A loose tank is the way to go! I find it easy to feel care free when I don't have to worry about my tummy showing :)   



There's something so nice about loving what on your feet and feeling comfortable. Your feet are the most important part about working out. So buy a good pair of shoes and you'll be running all over the place :)


Feeling inspired? xoxo

2 Comments

  1. Oh i so agree with you!! I have to have cute work out clothes because it actually helps me want to work out because I get to wear something great ;)
    It makes all the differance, I think.

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are totally right :)
    every time i have a cute gym outfit
    i get so motivated and really want to
    work out :) ... black tights white t and
    my nikes are the way to go!



    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...