Starting "Fresh"

Tuesday, February 28, 2012



I'm doing it. Starting fresh tomorrow with "the master cleanse":


Pure Filtered Water
Grade B Organic Maple Syrup, Formaldehyde free
Organic Cayenne Pepper
Organic Lemons
Sea salt  


People like Beyonce and Demi Moore have tackled this bad boy. The tricky part? 10 days.NO.food. Just the liquid cleanse. This is just the kind of kick start I need! Wish me luck, I know it won't be easy :)
The only part I'm worried about (minus the no food thing) is my work out schedule. I spin 6 times a week, and I hope I'll still be able to do it and not feel weak! I'll keep you updated on my progress as I go! 


Happy Tuesday!


Thank you for your sweet words on this post. It means everything to me that I have a blog family to share my troubles with!!

4 Comments

  1. oh my gosh, i could NEVER do that! i need FOOD! and lots of it! haha

    best of luck. keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Good luck with that! I have heard good things about certain cleanses! Can you have only a certain amount of liquid for the day or can you drink as much of that concoction as you want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Just read what the "cleanse" is!! What does it do? Clean out your bowels? Do you lose a ton of weight from it??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...