Not So Matchy-Matchy

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

mixing patterns


top: Cotton On // sweater: Thrifted // jeans: Frankie B // shoes: Toms // accessories: Urban Outfiters




In other news, I'm back with my fashion posts! And this might be the last time you see my rocking the ombre hair. Time to go back dark and shorter. Not too short, but a change is definitely in the cards ;)

p.s. Today is day one of my cleanse! How long do you think I'll be able to last? hehe Thanks for the good luck wishes!

p.s.s In need of a really great love story? Like the kind from a movie! Check out Nicole from A Day in the Life of an Average Girl! She will make you believe in love again...sigh

10 Comments

  1. Match smatch. I love it. so much. especially the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Tori! You look so fabulously beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stripes and floral look so great together! truly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of cleanse? You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous. You are sooooo cute girlie! I would also never have thought to put those 2 prints together. I play it safe when it comes to fashion! Maybe I should work on that! Also, I think you might be able to last the entire time, but I think its going to be tough! But I believe in you so good luck!

    Can't wait to see the new hair~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! What cleanse? xo! eliza

    p.s. homemade giveaway happening on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well that sure is a cute outfit, easy and yet put together.
    I LOVE mixed prints/patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair is so beautiful!
    the outfit looks great like that. i love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love being miss matchy!!! looks perfect on you : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...